On your speaker if you want to listen :DD

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Music Notes!!!

Hmm.. I was designing the GB T-shirt just now.. xD


Then then.. i go google to find some cute music notes.. xDD cz i wan to draw LOTS of them in the t-shirt.. no larhh not really a LOT.. haha..

THen i saw ALOT cute pictures that i cant help but save them all down.. XP.. hahahhaha
so i think of my blog (which is dying again).. so come and blog about them!! the cute music notes!! xD















Music notes are like "alien language" for me.. cz i dont understand them at all.. T____T


But... I LOVE THEMM.. :DDDDD






Because they are so cute.. xD and niceeee.. =DDD hahaha








I wantt!!!! XD






































Music is love.. and I LOVE MUSIC!!!  ♪ ♫ ♥

Sadly.. i dunno how to playy... musical intruments... xD















But they are so niceeee.. i still love music.. xD










What are they called?? xD


=DDDD

0 comments:

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments