On your speaker if you want to listen :DD

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Party for my brother's 21st Birthday!!!

Yesterday is the party for my bro's 21st birthday, though only family nia larhh..
Actually my bro's 21st birthday is on Monday, bt we celebrate it earlier.. xD and Monday i got exam also..

At 1st my dad say go CountryCourt de.. but then CountryCourt is full ady.. so my dad thought of a nice place, 新天厨 Chef Special(thanks ahma for the English name) XD..

The place is very nice, can sing Karaoke inside gok.. xD..
My sis got take pictures.. when she transfer it into her laptop i wan to get the picture from her.. then upload it here!! =D

The birthday cake damn nice!!! hehe..
and then we played until almost 12 i think.. xD

Haha.. now left the pictures le.. then this post will be nice!!
and thenn..

For today's Garfield Daily Comic Strip!! =D



SLAM!
Jon: Want to hear about my date with Liz?
Garfield: Do i have a choice?
Jon: We were in the car staring with each other's eyes.
Jon: I reached out to turn on the car radio, but pushed the lighter instead...
Jon: Then it popped out into my lap, I screamed and jumped, my head went through the car's roof, the airbags went off, and the horn stuck
Jon: Sigh..
Jon: I've nvr been thrown out of a drive-in movie before.
Garfield: You have a rare and a special gift, Jon Arbuckle..

*2moro exam agn.. haihz..*

0 comments:

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments