On your speaker if you want to listen :DD

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Garfield!!! Odie! Jon!!! Garfielddd!!!! =D

Long time no go read Garfield Daily Comic Strip le!!!! and long time no post le!!!

I lazy post all that i missed so lerhh i jz post those i think nice de.. =D

This 1 Odie very cutee!! xD



Naughty Garfield!! x]


Garfield: I must claw something!
Garfield: WHEW! I feel much better..
Jon: Have you seen my new curtains?
Garfield: Define "new"



Garfield: I must admit there's one thing i like about Odie....
Garfield: He makes me feel fun to be around.

*true right? ahma.. haha..*


"Caring Garfield"


Jon: I can't go out tonight, Liz.. I have a terrible cold.
Jon: Don't worry, though.. Garfield's taking good care of me...
Jon: As in NOT!
Garfield: Can't you breathe in the other direction?

"Clever" Garfield


Jon: I'm surprised you haven't caught my cold yet.
Jon: Are you listening to me?
Garfield: Pardon?


Hope u enjoyed it.. x]

0 comments:

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments